- Electric fireplaces require much less hassle than traditional wood-burning or gas fireplace inserts
- They need no gas lines, chimney or other infrastructure
- You can install an electric fireplace anywhere you have a power outlet
- Allowed in homes where fireplaces are not an option.
- Wood inserts are heating units that retrofit into an existing fireplace (masonry or factory-built)
- Becoming an efficient, heat producing zone heater
- Burn wood and offer superior efficiency
- Utilizes the existing chimney, through a flue liner or other necessary modification
- Most have blowers to circulate the heat
- Gas-burning hearth products are the most popular and energy-efficient fuel option
- Innovations that allow you to have a beautiful fire at the touch of a switch, Thermostat or even a remote control.
- Can provide aesthetics and/or produces heat.